Friday 24 October 2008

Working late on a Friday night

As I left the agency around half six tonight, there were still four creatives working. Scurrying around trying to get things done so they could leave. It occurred to me that all four were working on projects for me. Before you say anything I'm calling you a muppet and saying I didn't need to be there any longer.

And anyway that's not the important part. All four of them were excited to be doing what was keeping them late on a Friday night. They were all determined to do the best job they possibly could. They wanted to be there.

They looked serious and important, I have to say.

The projects they were working on are both really interesting in their different ways. Interesting enough to make them serious men doing serious things on a Friday night.

For being able to work with such talent as them, and to see them acting this way, I stepped a little lighter and held my head a little higher on the way to the pub.

Thank you boys, thank you.

No comments:

Followers